Visit Our Tasting Rooms!
The best way to experience our wines is by visiting where their roots lie! Come see us at the winery and try the wines in their place of conception and craft. We ask that you allow 60-75 minutes for your visit (appointment recommended and required for parties of 5 or more). We look forward to seeing you.
Calistoga Daily Reservation Policy
We have received great praise from our guests this past year and are looking forward in hosting everyone with our signature Madrigal hospitality. Due to this high demand of visitation and our hospitality standards we recommend a reservation when planning your next visit to the winery.
Please notify us if you are running late for your reservation or need to reschedule (707-942-8619). Even though we will do our very best, we may not be able to accommodate groups who are more than 15 minutes late for their reservation. Thank you for understanding.
Cheers, the Madrigal Family Winery Team
3718 North Saint Helena Highway
Prices below are per person.
Madrigal Family Tasting ($35)
- Enjoy a flight of 5 of the Madrigal Family’s favorite wines and warm hospitality in this seated tasting. We'll share not only our wines, but our history and our love of life in the Napa Valley.
Reserve Tasting ($50)
- This private experience features varying selections (5 wines) of Madrigal's reserve and library wines. Enjoy our finest wines with plenty of time to explore the winery.
Artisan Cheese ($25 pp / $20 Wine Club)
- Elevate your tasting with our hand selected artisan cheese offering. Local and international cheeses take the stage with our small lot wines, taking your palate through a sensory adventure. Platters include seasonal dried fruit, nuts and crackers. This experience requires 72 hour advanced notice.
Calistoga Lifestyle Winery Lunch ($85 general, $70 Wine Club)
- Let us host you for a lunch and tasting at the winery (in the vineyards when weather permits which is most of the year/ in our wine making facility otherwise). Enjoy a special selection of our wines to be complimented by a locally prepared lunch (sandwiches, sides and dessert). This experience is truly special as you enjoy the Napa Valley Calistoga Lifestyle to its fullest.
Please call to arrange this special experience at least 24 hours in advance and advise us of any dietary restrictions.
To make an appointment please call us at 707-942-8619, email us or fill in your information below and we will respond within 24 hours. Thank you!
Try our newest tasting with our local partner, Earth & Sky Chocolates!
--A credit card will be required to hold reservations for parties of 5 or more.
We understand life happens, if for any reason you need to cancel your tasting reservation please contact us 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund. Cancellations for the Madrigal lifestyle lunch or the artisan cheese option must be made 48 hours prior to the reservation. Late cancellations for the lunch or cheese option will be subject to a fee of 50% of the total cost of the appointment, automatically billed to the card given at the time of booking.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
Click the button to receive exclusive invitations, news and more.
Plan your visit to Madrigal Family Winery's Tasting Salon & Gallery in Sausalito at 819 Bridgeway
Open daily from 12 – 7 pm. Private Events by Reservation.
Corporate and Private Parties
We are taking reservations for Corporate and Private Parties!
Let Madrigal Family Winery Sausalito Tasting Salon & Gallery host your next party or corporate event! We can accommodate up to 30 people. Please email us for more information.
Prices below are per person. Reservations are not required. All wines listed are subject to availability.
Sausalito Tasting Menu ($25)
Tasting fees are waived with Wine Club membership*
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- 2015 Tempranillo, Estate
- 2014 Sonnet #63, Bordeaux Blend
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Las Viñas del Señor
- 2014 Petite Sirah, Barberis
Private Seated Wine Tastings
- Customized tasting experience hosted in the private lounge
- $35, by reservation only
California Caviar & Wine Pairing menu, by reservation only
Wine & Chocolate Pairing Tasting Menu
Please contact Tasting Room Manager, Patricia Gatti (415) 729-9549 or email@example.com for questions or reservations.
Madrigal Sausalito Tasting Salon & Gallery Art Installation Series
We proudly exhibit local and regional artists and their acclaimed creative works of art. Our exhibits change frequently so check back to learn about the current featured artist.
Recent & Upcoming Shows and Dates:
- Celebration of Spring and Persian New Year - curated by Shiva Pakdel (Exhibit on view March 11 - April 12, 2016). Celebrate Spring with Art Opening Reception: Sunday, Mar 13, 2016.
- Marin Open Studios - Featuring 3 Marin Open Studios Artists (April 20 - May 16, 2016). Opening Reception Friday, April 29.
- Abstract Views (July 6-July 27). Opening Reception July 8.
- Homonym (July 27-August 17). Opening Reception July 29.
- Electric Colors (August 17 - September 18). Opening Reception August 19.
- Storyteller (September 19-November 7). Opening Reception October 7.
- Feminine Intuition (November 8 - December 12). Opening Reception November 11.
- "Love Letter From San Francisco" (December 17 - February 1, 2017). Opening Reception January 13, 2017.
- "John Muir Trail" (February 2 - March 8, 2017). Opening Reception February 3, 2017.
- Spring Solstice Celebration / Persian New Years (March 15 - April 18). Opening Reception March 24, 2017.
- MOS Marin Open Studios (On View: April 19 – May 17) Opening Reception Friday, April 21st, 6-8 pm
- e-Motion Fashion & Photography Art (on View May 18-June 28), Opening Reception Saturday, June 3rd from 5-9
- "Living in the Universe" (on view June 29 - Aug 23), Opening Reception Thursday July 13, 6-9pm.
- "Love Stories" (on view August 25 - October 11), Opening Reception Saturday September 9, 6-8pm. Closing reception October 4, 5-7pm.
- 3rd Annual "El Dia de los Muertos" (on view October 12 - December 12), Opening Reception Saturday, October 28, 6-8:30pm.
2016 Shows: The American Car: A Family Portrait - Gale S. McKee (January 19 - February 22, 2016)
- Simin Massoudi (Exhibit on View February 26-March 7, 2016). Simin Massoudi Art Opening & Book Signing Reception: Friday, Feb 26, 2016 6pm - 8pm